Thursday, March 30, 2006

I got tagged, so...

I got tagged by Crystal, so I guess I gotta play.

The rules:
So you take your mp3 player, you put it on shuffle mode, and then you ask yourself the question in bold, out loud. The song that pops up is the answer. Give it a try.


How does the world see you?
- Margaritaville (Jimmy Buffett)

Will I have a happy life? - Chasing the Wind (Chicago)

What do my friends really think of me? - Overprotected (Britney Spears)

What do people secretly think of me? - Only the Good Die Young (Billy Joel)

How can I be happy?
- Be Good to Yourself (Journey)

What should I do with my life? - Let's Go Bang (Jennifer Love Hewitt)

Will I ever have children? - When You Love a Woman (Journey)

How will I be remembered? - Rhymin' and Stealin' (Beastie Boys)

What is my signature dancing song? - Dontcha Want Me Now (Debbie Gibson)

What do I think my current theme song is? - Avenue of the Stars (Jennifer Love Hewitt)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is? - Chasin' the Wind (Chicago)

What song will play at my funeral? - Genie in a Bottle (Christina Aguilera)

What type of men/women do you like? - Beautiful Disaster (Kelly Clarkson)

What is my day going to be like? - Out in the Parking Lot (Body Count)

Now, I suppose I need to tag someone...

I'll tag my mother. *Smiles sweetly*

No comments: