Monday, May 15, 2006

The Anchoress NAILS IT

The Anchoress stands up to the so-called "base" - and calls it like she sees it.

Do people like Michelle Malkin, Tom Tancredo, Polipundit, Mark Krikorian, and others really think they can get away with this constant abuse? I've got a message for them: I don't live on your ideological plantation.

As Anchoress said:
I will not belong to a party -or a movement - that will not allow me to think for myself or express my dissent without castigating me, denigrating my faith or calling me names.

I've had enough of this. If the conservative movement will not respect me because I have thought through an issue, and come to conclusions they do not like, then are they any different from the MoveOn/DailyKos/DU types? In my mind, the answer is no.

I wouldn't trust MoveOn, DailyKos, or DU with the country. Why should I trust a right-wing equivalent?

No comments: