Tuesday, July 18, 2006

More fame than it deserves...

Howard Kurtz has given a baseless complaint far more fame than it deserves. At least he gave Eve Fairbanks a chance to hell her side of the story.

But as someone who also went out with her - and whose defense of her was noted six days prior to his piece in the Washington Post by Ryan Sager, I feel compelled to point out that these claims have been given far more fame than they deserve.

I have no objections as to the accuracy of her article - to my knowledge, the parts about me are quite accurate, given the situation. I consider it a great privledge to have met her, no matter what the circumstances behind that meeting were, and I hope that she and I will be able to renew our acquaintance under circumstances that will allow us to keep in touch.

No comments: