Thursday, February 01, 2007

William Arkin Shouldn't be TOO Surprised . . .

. . . but he is.

He is shocked to learn that, when he insults those soldiers who had the temerity to disagree with him, those same soldiers--and those who support them and their mission--take a disliking to him.

Mr. Arkin, I once had to bail one of Marines out of jail in Savannah, GA. At one point, when he was trying to explain how he got put in jail, he said, "Honest, Sarge, I wasn't trying to start a fight when I called that Army Ranger a faggot."

Your latest post reminds me of that incident. The difference between the two of you is that (a) I don't have to bail you out of jail, and (b) you're a lot more long-winded than that Marine was. If brevity be the soul of wit, you're a half-wit at best.

If you're wondering why so many people take an instant dislike to you, it's because it saves time.

No comments: